September 25, 2009

Here's even MORE pictures from my wedding! I just love them, SO I have to share them!



Mr & Mrs !!


My beautiful Bridesmaids.
{L-R: My sister, Autumn, Rob's cousin's, Niki & Samantha, my youngest sister, Chelsea}

..................................................................

Like many brides, I have thought a lot about my wedding since the big day. I of course, have picked it apart. Every mistake, every success. I've come to the conclusion that... No matter if I would have fallen flat on my face walking down the aisle our the music wasn't to every one's taste.... NONE of it mattered! I became his wife!!!! And it feels amazing!

After being together for almost 5 years and having 2 children together, I really didn't think it would feel this wonderful or even special. I am pleasantly surprised. I am more in love then ever before with my husband! Husband, I love saying it!

Well, thanks for putting up with all these wedding photos. I promise no more... I have other photos to post! :D

No comments: