June 7, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp #1

So Creativity Boot Camp started yesterday and I'm just now getting day one done and I should be done with day 2!! I'll get it together soon... I hope!
Anyways, the inspiration word was Ivory. Well, I thought ELEPHANT first... like I'm sure a lot did. Then I thought about the people who hunt elephants... then I'm not sure why but my mind wandered to 1910 and the hunters that are traveling far to go on this hunt for Ivory... and that's where my picture came from! Now I'm not that happy with my drawing, I know I can do better!
But well I'm just not feelin' it today! Maybe, hopefully after the kids go to sleep tonight?! HOPEFULLY!


5 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

i like your drawing - i'm glad someone else went for the elephant hunting side of things (i did 2, my take is 3 posts down on my blog), your drawing is fab, very arty too xxx

ashleigh said...

Thanks Vicki! Glad to hear I'm not the only one drawing! I checked yours out... Awesome! Looking forward to more!

Jamie said...

Elephant was where I went first - then to piano - don't you love the different ways our minds work?

This Heavenly Life said...

How wonderful! I love your drawing!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love your drawing! It's nice to see some alternatives to photography. Especially love the "Captain's log" idea.
Rinda