August 19, 2010

First up are a few of my garage sale finds!!

Such a cute blue-ish Ball Jar


ADORABLE clock!!! 50cents!! Its a Heiss, which my dad said are pretty god clocks, although this one doesn't work. I just love it!!!I plan on hanging it up in the hallway.


A cute vintage mirror for $4! I'm going to be changing my daughters room soon and this will look great with the dresser we have to put in there.
...............................................................................................

OK! Over at Run with Scissors they have been doing a House Tour and well... I'm behind! Surprise surprise! 
So here's me trying to catch up!

Living room:


view from kitchen


above the couch... these pic are so old I need to take new ones!




I LOVE this painting! My husband got this for me for Valentines day!


1 of 2 shelves... this one has some beaded flowers my sister made for me, a cute little Buddha (my husband love Buddha!) , and an embroidered bookmark that my grandma made that says "I Love Books".


Shelf  #2: Little plate that my mom got for me, says "Home is where mom is." My mom also got me the little 

Hallway:

Little art collection! Rob got me the top left canvas years ago, my kids painted the 2 in the middle (they are more colorful, but I took these pics with my phone and its about 12 am!), I made the top right and very bottom pics, the longer plaque was a gift at our wedding, the bigger one we got at Bed Bath and Beyond.


All our books!! Leaf picture was my grandmas.


See that lantern? We also got that garage sale-ing. 

Bathroom:


There's really nothing to show!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

i love that painting too! where did it come from?! it's gorgeous!

ashleigh said...

We got it at Bed Bath and Beyond. And the picture doesn't do it justice. And its rather large.