August 3, 2010

 
OK! I don't remember what day I wore this... I think on Friday! 
I love this dress and yet its another maternity dress... I seriously need to go through my closet and get rid of some stuff!! So what does everyone think of my new do? 
I'm still getting used to having bangs. I don't really know how to style them or dry them or do anything with them!!! If anyone has suggestions of tips I would love to hear them!!


Here's the detail on the bottom of my dress

Dress-Motherhood Maternity
Shoes & Shrug-Target
Belt-My favorite accessory! Gifted.

..........................................................................................


Alrighty! Here is what I wore on Friday night. My sister's, mom, husband & one boyfriend (not mine, my sisters... I took my husband... left the boyfriend home that night, oh wait I mean I don't have a boyfriend! :P)
anyways.... we all went to Howl at the Moon in Downtown Cleveland. It was fun!!! 
Major headache though. I'm not cut out to hang out that late... 
I'm old and boring and rather stay home! LOL!
So as you can see I finally got my Forever 21 stuff!!! Love this tank! If you saw the dress I ordered in a previous post you will never see it again! hahah! It looked awful on me! Space age-y and totally unattractive! So I guess I will have to keep looking for a dress to wear to my friends wedding!

Tank-Forever 21... actually Faith 21 the plus size f21
Leggings-Kohl's...went comfy!
Flips-no idea!
Necklace-Target

No comments: