August 26, 2010


Remember the post about a week ago with all the pom poms and the mess...
 well here is what we made them for!
My friend Erica had her bridal shower over the weekend and it turned out soo nice!
I helped her hang all the pom poms and lanterns and do a few other decor things.


Candy bar for favors... YUM!


Center pieces.... adorable!
They also played a cute game with celebrity couples pictures... but I didn't take a pic of that.

Mimosa table!! Too bad I don't drink.


Dessert buffet... they had a food buffet as well, but I was to busy taking a picture of this to think about food!


My candy box!


Erica!

Warning.... possibly the best part of her shower was that it was a community Rec center and there were swimmers out by the pool....


LOL!!!!! 

The shower was so nice and fun! 
I cant wait for the wedding!!
.................................................................................................

In other news my sister, Autumn, and her boyfriend, Dan, got engaged the other night!
I'm sooo excited to help wedding plan! 
I've already bombarded her with ideas!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How pretty!!! Love all the decorations. And the male models you close by
. ;]

ashleigh said...

hahaha!!! Im not telling... I dont want to share! LOL!