September 14, 2010

Well, I figured while I'm sitting at my moms and the kids are bus watching Wall-e I would do my What I Wore post!! Yay ahead of schedule!!!
FYI: I am missing one day because the kids and I weren't feeling well and I didn't shower until about 10:30pm!!!


I wore this on Wednesday last week.
This is the day I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time!!
How could I have never been here until now?!?! 

sweater-target
jeans-l.b.
shoes-leopard print! target
necklace-f21
_____________________________________________



Friday
(Thursday was our sick day)
We got out of the house for lunch with my mom and niece and then the library.

dress-becoming my go to dress! dots
sweater-walmart
flip flops-??
necklace-f21
___________________________________________________



I actually wore a different outfit but never took a picture of it
and I had my pj's on and then I had a surprise trip to Joann Fabrics!
woowhoo!!

sweater-Kohl's
jeans-l.b.
flips-??
purse-$2 Marc's!!
______________________________________



What I wore out for our anniversary!
(Did I mention I love my hubby!!!???!)

sweater-Kohl's
skirt-Kohl's
boots-tjmaxx
____________________________________________



hanging out 

sweater-old navy
leggings-Kohl's
_____________________________________



and what I'm actually wearing as I type!

tanks-target
black pants-target
necklace-target
I LOVE TARGET!!!



Well thanks for stopping by!!! Cant wait to see every ones outfits!
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
Tomorrow of course!


1 comment:

Mitz said...

I love your anniversary outfit! A great color on you and I love those boots!