August 26, 2009

My creative juices have been flowing the past couple of days! It seems like those days have been fewer and farther in between for me lately. But I have been so busy with making beautiful banners and cards.... I would love to show you a picture but I am sending one to a cousin and I don't want to ruin the surprise! So as soon as she receives it I will post them up here and in my etsy shop.

On another note, my Bachelorette party is this weekend and I cant wait to get out and have some fun. Although Rob's Bachelor party is the same night as mine, his party gives me some worries, but it will be nice to have my own distractions!

Yesterday was not a good day for me... what could become HUGE problems for our wedding arrised and it stressed me out 10-fold! Everyone assures me things will get taken care of, but I cant help being a little pessimistic.

Well, I have busy work to attend to :)
Hope everyone has a nice day and make sure to check back and see my new art that I will be posting soon.

2 comments:

BlondeShot Creative said...

congrats on getting married (or almost)... it IS stressful, but the little things that go wrong really will not matter. Enjoy your day, and make sure to take a few moments alone with your groom at the wedding!

ashleigh said...

Thanks for the encouragement! And I stumbled upon your wedding photos (I forget which blog or website) but they were awesome! It looked like soo much fun... CONGRATS! i cant wait to be posting pics from my wedding... a big sigh of relief when its finally over! Thanks again.